Welcome to Gramyfied!
Gramyfied is owned and operated by Sundiata-group.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
Users’ personal data collected through:
- Gramyfied SaaS platform
Will be under responsibility and in charge of:
- Sundiata-group – Gramyfied.
- 66 AV DES CHAMPS ELYSEES 75008 PARIS
- Mail: email@example.com
(Hereinafter referred to as “Gramyfied”).
- TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHERED
The information we collect from our users helps us to deliver our services effectively and to personalize and continually improve the user’s experience on the platform. These are the types of information we collect:
Information You Give Us. You provide information when you provide, search, read and view content on the platform, register as a user, purchase a plan, use the features available on the platform, subscribe to our newsletter and/or communicate with us through our contact information or contact forms. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with the following information:
- Email address
- Instagram account information
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly or indirectly through our website or online presence such as ‘cookies’.
Gramyfied will not collect any personally identifiable information about you, unless you provide it.
Information Collected Automatically: By accessing and using the website you automatically provide us with the following information:
- The device and usage information you use to access the website
- Your IP address
- Browser and device characteristics
- Operating system
- Referring URLs
- Your location
If you access the website through a mobile phone, we will collect the following information:
- Mobile device ID
- Model and manufacturer
- Operating system
- Version information
- IP address
Payment information: Your payment data will be processed by the payment processors available on this website (Stripe), which will process and store your data securely and for the sole purpose of processing the purchase of the plans. Gramyfied reserves the right to engage any payment platform available on the market, which processes your data for the sole purpose of processing the purchase of the plans.
Social Media: On our website you will find links and functions linked to different social networks, in which you can share your information.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
- HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Personal data provided by users through the platform will be kept for the time necessary to provide the platform and the functionalities available on the platform or until the user maintains the user account on the platform or decides to close it or until the user decides to unsubscribe to our newsletter or until Gramyfied closes and deletes the user account. Gramyfied may retain personal data for a longer period where the user has given consent to such processing, provided that such consent is not withdrawn. In addition, Gramyfied may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period if this is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right of erasure, the right of rectification and the right to data portability cannot be asserted once the retention period has expired.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our platform and services. We use personal information collected through our platform and website as described below:
- User registration.
- Provide the plans.
- Process payments.
- Provide the functionalities available on the platform.
- Improve our website and platform.
- Understand and enhance your experience using our website and platform.
- Respond to your comments or questions through our support team.
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Sending notifications and other messages via SMS messages.
- Communicate with you about upcoming events, offers and news about products and services offered by Gramyfied and our selected partners.
- Marketing purposes of Gramyfied.
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
- HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
- HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
The personal information of our users is an important and fundamental part of our business. Under no circumstances will we sell or share information with third parties that has not been previously authorized by the user or owner of the personal data. We share user information solely and exclusively as described below.
Third-Party Service Providers. We use third-party services to perform certain functions on our behalf and through our website and platform. Examples include building and hosting the platform, processing payments (Stripe), sending emails, analyzing data (Google Analytics), providing marketing assistance and delivering search results.
Protection of Gramyfied and others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Gramyfied, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Anonymous Information. Gramyfied uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the platform. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the platform to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
Email Address. The email address that you supply to us for purposes of receiving our email communications will never be rented or sold to a third party.
- PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you provide through the website. If transactions are processed on the website, transaction information is transmitted to and from the website in encrypted form using industry standard SSL connections to help protect such information from interception. We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information and to those persons you have authorized to have access to that information. Gramyfied follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once Gramyfied receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Gramyfied strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Users who provide information through our website and platform, as data subjects and data owners, have the right to access, rectify, download or delete their information, as well as to restrict and object to certain processing of their information. While some of these rights apply generally, others apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
- Access and portability: to access and know what information is stored in our servers, you can send us your request through our contact information.
- Rectify, Restrict, Limit and/or Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information.
- Right to be informed: Users of our platform will be informed, upon request, about what data we collect, how it is used, how long it is retained and whether it is shared with third parties.
- Object: When we process your information based on our legitimate interests as explained above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate reasons to continue processing it or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
- Revoke consent: Where you have previously given your consent, such as to allow us to process and store your personal information, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing and storage of your information at any time. For example, you may withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a legal basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
- Complaint: If you wish to file a complaint about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority. Users can exercise all these rights by contacting us through the contact information or the contact page.
- Rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling: Platform users may request that we provide a copy of the automated processing activities we conduct if they believe that data is being unlawfully processed.
Users or owners of the personal information they provide through the platform and website may exercise these rights over their personal information at any time and without any limitation by sending us their request through our contact information.
- CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
We comply with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR – European Regulations), regarding the protection of personal data of minors. We do not collect any information from children under the age of 13. Our services are directed to persons 13 years of age or older. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information, we will take immediate steps to delete such information.
- THIRD PARTIES
- CONTACT US
66 AV DES CHAMPS ELYSEES 75008 PARIS