If you’ve ever travelled and wanted to show off your new surroundings on Instagram, or if you’re simply unhappy with your current area setting, this post is for you.
If you travel frequently and want to share your images with friends and family back home, you should be familiar with Instagram’s region system. Based on where you are when you take the photos, you can choose which countries they will appear in.
This guide will show you the steps you must take to simply understand how to change your country’s location on Instagram.
How to Change Region or Country on Instagram?
Changing the country region of your Instagram account will help you hide your actual location while still gaining access to the various services provided. You may even change the language in which your posts appear! Follow the instructions below to change your Instagram region.
- Open the Instagram app and tap on the profile icon in the bottom right corner of the screen. Next, select the place to which you want to convert.
- Select an option by touching the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner of the screen labelled “Settings.”
- Click “Account” under “Settings.”
- On the “Account Details” page, under “Region,” select “Primary Region” from the drop-down menu. This will provide a list of all of your available regions. You can choose which one to use as your primary region.
- If you have multiple accounts (for example, a work account and a personal account), switch which account is your primary region before proceeding. Otherwise, you’ll be limited to posts from that account’s region.
How to Change Region in Instagram Android?
Using a VPN app is the simplest way to change the region on Instagram for Android phones.
- Select a reputable VPN with many servers to choose from. NordVPN comes highly recommended.
- Create an account and download and install the software.
- Connect to a server in your preferred location.
- Log in to Instagram and begin using the app usually.
- Instagram is now available in the target country’s version. To access your preferred content, make sure you toggle on the VPN app every time you enter the app.
How to Change Region in Instagram on iPhone?
You can utilize the same strategy we used on an Android device by installing a VPN program. Despite Apple’s strict security policy, the iPhone does not prevent users from using VPN apps.
Another method to change your region on iPhone is to start the app and touch on the Profile symbol in the bottom-right corner of the main screen. Scroll down and hit on the Region option. Tap the Save button after selecting the region you want to use from the list.
How can we Access Instagram from another Country?
After you have configured your VPN, this step is pretty simple. The next step is to uninstall the Instagram application thoroughly, ensuring that all data and cache are erased. Once this is completed, we will install it again, using the same procedures you did the first time.
What we will gain from this operation is that the installation you carry out takes the location the one that will extract from the VPN. In other words, it will take the location characteristics of the country you choose, and you will most likely be able to have functions you did not previously have because they were not available in your region of origin.
After completing the Instagram App installation, we proceed to enter our account information and log in. Now you’re on your account, but in a different area, and if you go into the stories, you’ll notice that you have many Stickers that you couldn’t find before.
Most Instagram users ignore their location, but verifying and including it in every post is critical. It will boost your interaction rate and allow users to locate you by searching for your particular location. I hope this post helped change your Instagram region.